Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Taken

My mind held captive????  That is what they try and tell me today, this very same day that I stand tall and talk to you.  What can I say in return????  How can I argue with the experts who tell me I have a very common disease????  A disease of the mind, they tell me, perceived in my mind the very likeness of my disease is not yet completely threaded into the bead of my mind......  Who are they to tell me that I cannot heal???  That I cannot find a way to do the things they told me are impossible????  PSH!!!!!  They do not know me if they believe that I will stand idly by as my life passes me by, and just because the experts say that they cannot cure what I have.....  Even that it is not curable at all........  Who are THEY!!!!!!!  They take the fundamental studies that they perform and believe that the study performed accounts for every human being on this planet?????   Well today I stand to say that there is not a reason that I shall believe that and not reason that you will stop me from continuing the things that I enjoy!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts