Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breaking Away

Under your wing I have been left, to torment and tolerate the worlds cruelest and beyond sickest punishment that this world may offer.  Left alone with you I shall never be again.  In spite you have risen to great ends to catch me from flying off on the wings off destiny, just to throw me down and shackle me down with words of discouragement that seemed to last an eternity.  Tonight there was a plan, yet with the eagles eyes that you possess, saw right through it and again threw me down.  This time, however, I was ready and you saw exactly what I wanted to, for now you will never expect the plan I held underneath the plan.  Tonight I escape to a world that I and I alone control.  You have no say anymore and it hurts doesn't it?  Does it make you fell helpless, maybe a little like you are lost inside your own little demented head?  This day seems to be your last as my life begins.  Renewed by the fire that you set inside me with the lighter that was your flame.  Now your flame is dimming and I shall not rest untill I become everything that you will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts