Saturday, October 1, 2011

Take This Pain

Frozen and diminished.  My mind screaming your mouth yelling.  What can I do, when the pain I feel is beyond the point of toleration.  Where can I go to escape a fate that is more painful than the thought of death itself.  Losing you has taken a toll on my ever decreasing self confidence, but this is more.  With this you have made me a coward, taken apart by your words of total delirium.  My ears forced to bear witness to the ever growing sound of your total destruction.  Today I gave in and saw at once the mistake that it told.  My witness means nothing as I fight for control of the ever crushing hold you have upon my heart.  Take your hand away and I die, yet keep it where it is and I can't stand it.  Confusing begins to describe only a fraction of what I feel and through these words I find a sort of comfort.  A kind of grace that comes with not having to listen and speak what you wish but what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts